Joshua Salins is an Indian Entrepreneur who was born on 6 June 1999 in Mumbai.He is the active ceo and founder of “The Hobby Tribe”, a digital marketing company. He is also known self-made businessman who owns many companies.He is one of the first to bring about the Hobby Tech sector in the world. For this he is also called The Hobby Man.
Joshua Salins has work experience with more than 1k+ global clients and more than 50+ multinational companies. He is just 21 years old and is India’s youngest Entrepreneur. He has been an asset and inspiration for our youth as he has been inspiring a lot of people from such a young age and he started his entrepreneur career at the age of 18. Joshua is the best guy out there in the market who is the most trusted person.
Now a days he has been working out on big projects and working with many big multinational companies and singers to help them in their brand value. He says he can make anyone famous and help them get coverage and spotlight on big brands. We also wish him luck for his futures projects and that he may help more and more people across the globe so that they can work on their full potential.
Here are the top five skills to become a successful entrepreneur by Joshua Salins:-
1) Curiosity – Always on the lookout to find what, why, how the things happen so that you can find opportunities.
2) Strategic thinking – Find new and better ways to grow, acquire customers, leverage other platforms by partnering with them strategically.
3) Being an extrovert – Extroverts with good communication skills have a natural advantage when it comes to entrepreneurship. You feel more comfortable with engaging with other people, as a result you have wider networks, team Dynamics and charisma.
4) Persistence – Being an entrepreneur, many times things don’t go as planned. In these moments giving up is never the solution. You need to try a hundred times if you have to but get it right. Don’t quit, rest.
5) Time management – One thing that even raising millions in investment won’t help is buying time. It’s the single most important asset an individual must have. The only way to save it is by using your time wisely.
As the saying goes,” Do what you love and you will never work another day in your life.” You can spend time on your hobby while you can earn a living. It is possible to turn your hobby into a full fledged career as Joshua “The Hobby Man” has done the same.