These printers must be operated wirelessly from pc as well as mobile phones. So the installation of the drivers becomes of utmost importance. Drivers installation is a very important step in the ij start canon setup. If you are wondering that how one must install the following then let us tell you that there is a link named ij.start.canon. With the help of this link, we are going to install the canon set up on your Pc. But first of all, let’s start with the setup of the printer right from the unboxing or purchase of the canon printer.
Setup ij.start.canon Printer
If you have recently bought a IJ printer and are trying to set it up for the very first time, then follow these instructions carefully. Here, we are going to discuss the printer setup process using a USB cord.
- Firstly, you have to take it out of its box.
- Then, take out all the printer accessories and peel off all of its protective orange and yellow tapes wrapped around it.
- Now, use a USB cable and insert one end into the USB port of the start.canon printer.
- Take another end and insert it into your computer’s USB port.
- Once you connect both devices, the software installation process will initiate immediately.
- If the installation process hasn’t begun yet, you need to set up the com/ijsetup printer manually.
- For the manual setup process, you have to visit the canon setup website, one of the most trusted sites for setting up Canon printers.
- Now, you need to input the model number of your newly bought Canon IJ printer and download the correct printer driver.
- Double-click on the .exe file and follow the on-screen prompts.
- You have successfully set up your printer, run a test print.
Download and Install ij.start.canon Drivers
For this, you need to follow the given instructions strictly:
- First of all, you need to invoke the web browser on your computer and visit start.canon.
- Now, you have to enter your start.canon printer model name or serial number.
- After that, you need to click on your printer model whenever it appears on your screen.
- Next, click on the Drivers and Downloads option, then choose the right and compatible printer driver for your newly bought start.canon IJ printer.
- Afterward, you need to click on the Select button to choose the software that meets your requirements.
- Finally, you can click on the Download option to download the driver’s file at ij.start.canon.
- After clicking on the Download button, the downloading program will begin instantly.
- Once you are done with the downloading process, save the setup file in a separate folder on your computer.
- You need to locate the downloaded setup file and click twice to start the installation process.
- After finishing the installation process, run a test print to ensure that the printer is working correctly.
Connect Your Printer with Laptop
- Turn on your start.canonIJ printer.
- Then, connect both the devices with the help of a USB cable.
- Power on your computer and press the start menu.
- Click on the Control Panel option.
- Then, you need to click on the Hardware and Sound tab.
- After that, the options list will be invoked.
- From the shown list, click on the Printers and Devices option.
- Then, right-click to add a printer.
- Next, select the local printer.
In this blog, we have tried our best to provide you with all the authentic and useful information regarding the Canon printer and how to connect the Canon Printer to the laptop. You can easily follow the above-mentioned steps and the procedure to connect your Canon printer to the laptop. If we have helped you to get your Canon printer connected with the printer, then do share it with your friends or family members as well who are also going to purchase a new Canon printer in the future, so that they will be aware in advance of the procedure.