Tumour is caused by the uncontrollable reproduction of mass formed by the cell inside the brain, which can sometimes be cancerous to the body. A neurological disorder can be a cause of such a tumor. There are over 120 brain tumors based on their effects and their danger can vary over their size and location.
Brian tumor and its danger
Caused by the formation of abnormal cells in the brain, it is very complex as it creates at any part of the brain and skull such as the nasal cavity, sinuses the protective lining, the skull base, and many other different parts.
It is extremely dangerous and needs proper treatment from Neuro Hospital in Ludhiana as some tumors can be cancerous, the neurological disorders can inbalance your day-to-day activity as its affects the functions of body coordination.
Can brain tumors lead to brain cancer?
It is important to understand that brain tumor does not mean brain cancer, as it has two variant cancerous or Malignant brain tumors and non-cancerous which is referred to as benign brain tumors.
Even though benign brain tumors are not cancerous but it is still very dangerous as it dysfunctional the part of the brain and compresses it. Though very rarely can benign brain tumors be cancerous but if it is located in a very crucial place it can be life-threatening.
Types of brain tumor
- Primary brain tumors: these are the tumor that is started in the brain, and they do not spread to other parts rather the vice versa is seen. The most common brain tumor that originates in the brain is meningioma and glioma.
- Metastatic brain tumors: Also referred to as secondary brain tumors are Malignant brain tumors that are cancer from the other parts of the body that is spread to the brain in a very rapid, crowding, and invading growth.
Common cancer that is spread to the brain are:
- Breast cancer
- Skin cancer
- Lung cancer
- Kidney cancer
Symptoms of brain tumor
Obviously, the symptoms may vary from different issues and the location of the tumor in the brain. But the most common symptoms seen by Neurologist in Ludhiana are:
- Lack of sleep
- Changes in alertness
- Weakness or paralysis in a part of the body
- Changes in personality
- Difficulties in speech and thinking
Brain tumor and its grading
A brain tumor is graded based on its seriousness and its danger. According to WHO(World Health Organisation), it is scaled from 1 to 4 that is least aggressive to most aggressive respectfully.
- Grade I is noncancerous or Benign
- Grade II is a relatively slow-growing
- Grade III is Malignant (cancerous)
- Grave IV is most aggressive and cancerous.
Neurociti Hospital specializes in treating brain tumors or neurological disorders, under the instruction of skilled consultants you can treat your disorder. With uncompromised standards and the best-advanced technology, its main motive is to give the best outcome result to the patient.