Have you ever reminisced about the last time you enjoyed a snack that wasn’t fried? It’s quite a rarity in today’s culinary landscape, where the pick up of fried foods has become a prominent feature of the 21st-century food revolution.
With a wide range of edible oils available in the market, including groundnut oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, almond oil, and more, each with varying processing methods such as refined, unrefined, filtered, unfiltered, and cold-pressed, it’s no wonder that frying has become a beloved cooking technique. However, when it comes to creating that perfect dish, groundnut oil stands out due to its exceptional taste and the aromatic essence of groundnuts it imparts.
Groundnut oil is commonly known as mungfali oil, groundnut oil, or “Singtel” in Gujarat, India. Gujarat is renowned worldwide for its food variety, including thepla, khakhra, khaman, locho, dhokla, and various farsan (snack) items. Through field research in Gujarat, it has been established that many of these delectable snacks are prepared using groundnut oil, precisely the unfiltered variety, owing to its numerous benefits and unmatched flavor.
Let’s dive into the benefits of unrefined groundnut oil in your daily meals:
Unfiltered groundnut oil is made naturally without using bleaching or chemical solvents. This gentle process retains all the natural nutrients, flavors, and tastes, making it pure mungfali oil at its finest.
2.Full pack nutrients:
Have you observed that in today’s world, consciousness about health, fitness, exercise, and diet are increasing with Hands of the watch because of the risk of heart attack and all other disease-related issues connect to your daily meal? But choosing wisely your calorie meal balanced in your diet will not cause any health problems.
The same thing is about to happen by preferring groundnut oil filled with rich nutrients such as vitamin E, vitamin K, Monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA), Polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA), Saturated fatty acids (SFA). Trans fatty acids boost your immunity in the body.
3. Easy for digestion:
Groundnut is a pure natural element that is easy to digest for the human body, and unfiltered groundnut oil preserves all these qualities. It helps alleviate digestive issues like constipation, often considered the root cause of various health problems.
4. Growth for hair and glow for skin:
- Hair fall issue has been noted among youth because of work stress and an unbalanced protein diet. Still, according to many dermatologists, “groundnut oil has many incredible benefits as increasing hair’s thickness, decreasing hair’s protein loss, and fighting damaged hair and split ends.
- Its antioxidants make it helpful in the treatment of dandruff and even scalp psoriasis.” Groundnut pumps natural ingredients into the body that provide essential vitamins and nutrients, which help to balance the difference of vitamins in the body suitable for face glow and productivity of overall fitness.
5. High smoke point:
- Unrefined groundnut oil has not added any chemical solvent, so it is pu
- re and original in form. Unrefined groundnut oil has a high smoke point (232 degrees Celsius). It does not produce any extra-burning fumes. While deep frying does not remove any nutrients and essential vitamins from meals and snacks.
6. Maintain flavor and taste:
- Unrefined groundnut oil is a virgin oil not mixed with any alien chemical. Therefore, it will maintain the taste and flavor of unrefined groundnut oil. The prepared dish or nasta(snakes) from this unrefined groundnut oil has a long-term lazeez taste.
- Now you can make your favorite decision about why unrefined groundnut oil is famous worldwide. But this is the 7th wonder benefit to health. The main reason to prefer unrefined groundnut oil in cooking among all edible cooking oils.
- It contains polyunsaturated fatty acid and mono-saturated fatty acid (PUFA & MUFA). According to a study, that reduced the dangerous risk of high quantities of triglycerides and LDL cholesterol, which cause health issues in the heart.
Molimor provides unrefined groundnut oil produced from G20 groundnuts:
Unrefined groundnut oil is the best option for individuals and families who are health-conscious in daily life. Maintain the diet balance in their meals for foodie people. Who prefer flavor and taste with nutrient choice get from prepared food. So, put your overthinking aside forever about the risk of fried meals made from groundnut oil. because Molimor manufactures unrefined groundnut oil, especially quality G20 ground nuts picked up from trusted farmers, and G20 groundnuts have contained specific ingredients beneficial to health.