If you are looking for the easiest way to open an EML file in Outlook, you can relax now because you have come to the right place to learn the easiest way to open an EML file in Outlook. Here you will get an instant solution to open an EML file in Outlook.
Microsoft Corporation invented EML, which stands for electronic mail. EML files can be opened in eM clients, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird and many more.
However, Microsoft Outlook seems to be gaining more and more credibility due to its features and performance. It uses the PST files as a repository to store the mailbox data and protect it from threats. This is why many companies are now considering opening an EML file in Outlook by using the EML to PST Converter.
Why Should Users Want to Open an EML File In Outlook?
- Microsoft Outlook is a trusted client worldwide as a secure and reliable service. Also, it saves its statistics in PST format.
- They are much more than just email clients, which also helps increase productivity.
- Many users prefer PST files over EML as a backup copy of their mailbox data.
How to Open an EML File In Outlook Via Manual Approach?
If you need some EML files to import into Outlook. Then you can easily drag and drop EML files into Outlook and easily open and manage EML files in Outlook. Now follow the step by step guide we have discussed below:
- Open Outlook and click the New Folder option in the mailbox.
- Next, locate the EML folder and select what you want to import.
- Then select the EML files you want to open in Outlook.
- Hover the cursor over the selected EML files and drop them into the new folder in Outlook.
- Now EML files can be opened and managed in Outlook.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Technique?
- EML files appear as attachments in Outlook.
- The user must have strong technical knowledge to carry out this process.
- Data can be exported, but components are not retained.
- This manual approach is only suitable for a few EML files.
- To perform this process, users must already have Outlook installed with a configured profile.
How to Transfer EML File In Outlook Via Alternative Approach?
As you can see, the manual approach presents many challenges. If you are looking for a fully secured way. We therefore recommend that you choose SysTools EML Converter. It is an excellent utility and is fully developed with advanced algorithms to get accurate output without losing a single bit of data. This application allows you to convert single or batch EML files without any limitations.
- Download and run the tool on your system.
- Browse EML files and open them in the software interface.
- Press PST option in export type multiple option.
- Finally, select the destination for the resulting file and then click “Export” to quickly get the result.
Other Benefits Of Using Alternative Tool
- The mailbox data hierarchy has been retained as in the original.
- This application is very easy to use for all types of computer users without strong technical knowledge.
- You can also convert EML to PDF, PST, MBOX, HTML, TXT and many more export options.
- It also provides a filter option to convert specific files based on date range, subject, sender and recipient, etc.
- There is no need to download additional software to complete the process.
Time to Wrap Up
In this informative guide, we have explained the correct procedure to open an EML file in Outlook. For this purpose, we have presented two best solutions that have proven to be beneficial for everyone. However, the manual approach has many disadvantages, which we have also explained in this post. One must be very careful when choosing a manual approach. If you don’t want to take a single risk with your mailbox data. So, we recommend you to skip the manual technique and go with alternative tools to complete the process without any problem.