KineMaster makes video editing fun on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster makes it easy to edit videos with lots of powerful tools, downloadable content, and much more:
• Download and re-edit projects from the Get Projects menu (NEW!)
• Import and export project files (NEW!)
• Tools to cut, splice, and crop your videos
• Combine and edit videos, images, stickers, special effects, text, and more
• Add music, voiceovers, sound effects, and voice changers
• More than 2,500 downloadable transitions, effects, videos & images, stickers, fonts, and animations from the KineMaster Asset Store
• Create amazing visual effects by reversing, speeding up, adding slow-mo, and applying blending modes
• Use color filters and color adjustments to make your video stand out
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Save your video in 4K 2160p at 30FPS
• Share on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Reels, Stories, and more!
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
It is one of the popular features of this app. Chroma key is used to change the background of the video. It is a really advanced feature, usually, this advanced feature is found in PC Softwares. By applying the green screen in the video you can change your video’s background in any way you want. Marvel movies use this technique to edit the movie, it makes your video look more professional by changing the background. This feature is really useful for shooting professional videos for youtube so, that you can easily remove the background from your videos and also can change it.
Now you don’t have to record audio separately, KineMaster provides you to add voice-over from the app itself. Just record the voice and apply it in the video. It is really hard to record an audio clip separately and attach it to with the video SO, kinemaster gives you this feature to record audio in the app itself. That’s it !!
KineMaster Pro offers you a really nice features called Live Preview that allows you to watch your videos while editing so that you can easily check what’s going on the edited video. You easily edit and click on “Live Preview” then you can able to see edited video LIVE on the screen.
KineMaster is completely free to use, but you can unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and offers an ad-free experience. Learn more by tapping the crown button on the main screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for YouTube, TikTok, and Instagram and why journalists, educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to KineMaster Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more information, please tap the FAQ button on the KineMaster main screen. If you cannot find the solution you’re looking for, contact KineMaster by tapping the E-mail Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.
Thank you for reading