QuickBooks Desktop is the most wonderful accounting software ever developed for the small business community, and it has prevailed over all other accounting & bookkeeping solutions in the global market.
Many errors can manifest on the user’s system at the time of activating QB Desktop soon after the installation has been completed. One of the prominent examples of such an error code is ‘QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118’, and this error code shows up when the QB is unable to validate the license data.
Here, an attempt has been made via this blog to offer you the best technical guide with resolutions for this problem.
If you are regularly bumping into ‘QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118’, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to get assistance from our QB Experts Team.
3371 QuickBooks Desktop Error Code: Major Technical Factors
You can find the major factors that can provoke the ‘3371 QuickBooks Desktop Error Code’ from the following list:
- If you have an extremely old version of the ‘Windows Operating System’ or if there is some interference from antivirus applications, this error code will arise.
- Not ensuring a valid & error-free ‘MSXML Component’ will also evoke this error code.
Fully Correct Resolutions for ‘Activation Error 3371 in QuickBooks Desktop’
The ‘Activation Error 3371 in QuickBooks Desktop’ can be tackled via the resolutions provided below:
Resolution 1: Operate the ‘3371 Error Fix’ utility to comfortably eradicate this technical issue on the system
- In this resolution, easily use the web browser to open the official website of Intuit on your system, and after that, find & click the verified link to download ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’.
- Properly save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file inside the ‘Downloads’ folder, after which the same file must be executed to finish the installation of ‘QB Tool Hub’.
- After that, swiftly double-click the ‘QB Tool Hub’ icon to acquire the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window on the system’s screen, following which you must hit the ‘Installation Issues’ menu provided on the relevant window.
- Next, run the ‘3371 Error Fix’ utility via the ‘Installation Issues’ menu, after which you shall be successful in eliminating various defects on the computer, and you will also be able to finally activate the QB application.
Resolution 2: Effectively carry out the precise registration of ‘MSXML DLL’ files on your computer to easily remove this issue
- Here, instantly launch the ‘Start’ menu on the Desktop screen, after which you need to search ‘CMD’ through the search box so that you can eventually right-click the ‘CMD’ icon.
- Next, effortlessly choose the ‘Run as administrator’ icon to operate the ‘Command Prompt’ in the admin mode, and after that, easily execute the following two commands: ‘cd\windows\syswow64’ and ‘regsvr32 MSXML6.dll’.
- Thereafter, you must tap the ‘Enter’ key to effectively register all the ‘MSXML DLL’ files, and you will be able to activate QB Desktop on the computer.
The resolutions stated above are enough to precisely root out ‘QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118’. For further help, dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QB Experts Team.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QuickBooks Error 1712