The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Bead is a very auspicious bead for intelligence and awareness and for removing obstacles. The Rudraksha garland with 8 faces is a symbol of Lord Ganesha, one of the main deities of Hinduism. Lord Ganesha, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati, is known by many names, some of which are “Vighnaharta” which means remover of obstacles, and pleasure Harta means bringer of happiness. Lord Ganesha is a symbol of supreme devotion to parents. It fosters a relationship with the Roots to gain stability and strength to overcome all obstacles. Originally Mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer the ability to gain advanced knowledge, support and stability in life.
Meaning and Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
An auspicious Mukhi Rudraksha frees the wearer from the fear of starting any new venture in life. It improves the ability to face life’s challenges. Fixes control over all obstacles on the route and glorify all works. By bringing about changes in the minds and minds of the opponents, the enemies also make them think in the interests of the holder. People who wear this Rudraksha do not sacrifice their bodies before an untimely death. Such people live a full life. For those people who want to live a disease-free life, eight faces Rudraksha is suitable. Kartikeya, Ganesh and Ganga are considered to be the occupants of the eight Mukhi Rudraksha.
Ruling Planet 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Planet Ketu is associated with eight faces. Ketu represents the astronomical serpent that causes obstacles in the path of life. An eight-faced planet reduces the negative effects of Ketu. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Ketu, which gives a person the results of his Karmic past. The other side of this planet symbolizes the understanding of the mysterious knowledge of life. On the other hand, Ketu also gives sudden and unexpected results. This will remove the male effect of Rudraksha Ketu. You can chant Ketu mantras with this garland or wear it to please the malevolent Ketu.
Chakra associated with 8 Mukhi Rudraksha (8 Faced Rudraksha)
8 Mukhi Rudraksha balances the “Muladhara Chakra” located at the base of the spine. The Muladhara chakra is associated with safety and survival. This is where our whole body awareness resides. Thus, it helps the Rudraksha bead wearer to gain stability and support in all aspects of their life.
Importance of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
- It helps to overcome obstacles and brings success in all undertakings.
- It gives the strength and initiative power of the fragrance
- Removes the vice of sadness, lethargy and low energy.
- It strengthens the relationship with Lord Ganesha and is blessed with high intelligence and wisdom.
- Removes the malefic effect of Ketu.
- It is compared to Onyx. Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is the form of Ashta Bhuja Devi.
- Removes all kinds of obstacles.
- The person who wears it gets freedom from Arishta. Wearing after-proof removes pitradosh.
Benefits of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer willpower, stability and success.
- Ideal for people, writers, students, academics and critics engaged in intellectual works.
- It is highly profitable for traders and soldiers as it removes obstacles in the way.
- It provides positivity, contentment and happiness.
Health Benefits of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Reduces foot and bone disease.
- Arthritis relief
- It removes mental sluggishness, makes a person more active and reduces obesity.
- Controls the functioning of the musculoskeletal system.
- It would be beneficial for the adverse effects of Rahu (Node). It helps in removing diseases like cataracts, lung diseases, foot problems, skin diseases etc. and Rahu pain.
Mantra 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
|| ॐ हूम नमः|| best career astrologer in delhi,
8 Faced Rudraksha Benefits
- Eight faces remove obstacles on one’s path, destroy evil and bring success in all undertakings.
- The wearer gains knowledge, knowledge and wealth.
- This Rudraksha bead removes lust/greed and improves relationships/relationships with family.
- Ganesha makes a person the true meaning of life (why this life). This Rudraksha also helps you in grounding, support and stability.
How to wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
The best day to wear quality 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is Wednesday. On Wednesday morning, get up and take a bath and wear clean and fresh clothes. Face the puja transformation of your house in the eastern direction. Chant the mantra “ऐं हुं नमः” 108 times with a focused mind and wear the Rudraksha.
The best way to wear this auspicious bead is to wear it in silk or woolen thread or wrap it in silver or gold. You can wear this Rudraksha garland around your neck or wrap it in a silver or gold basket and wear it as a bracelet. The ball must be close to the skin to resonate with the respective chakra. Although it is not important to touch the skin to show the full effect of the beads. It is recommended to wear only Rudraksha for full effect.
How to check or identify 8 Mukhi Rudraksha beads as original
- You have to take it to test whether the auspicious Rudraksha bead is genuine or not.
- Observe the eight Mukhi Rudraksha beads and see if the lines are complete and run from one end to the other without interruption and if the bead is not in nature.
- Keep this Rudraksha ball in a glass filled with warm water for one or two hours, now take out this ball and check if the water is clean or bacteria-free.
- Check that the bead is still tight and there are no disappointed or disappointed faces on it,
- Also, check carefully for any small holes in the bead. If the bead is original, allow it to dry and then wear it as described above.
What to keep in mind while wearing Eight Mukhi Rudraksha?
One should wash all eight Mukhi Rudraksha beads properly before wearing them. Also, remember to immerse it in turmeric water or cow’s milk for one day at the place of worship.
As his deity is Lord Ganesha, one should worship the eight Mukhi Rudraksha every day and always trust him. One should guard one’s eight Mukhi Rudraksha beads and avoid alcohol. The wearer should refrain from attending any funeral. It has a very strong impact and one should keep some things in mind to be successful in life. It should also be removed before going to bed. One should keep the eight Mukhi Rudraksha at the place of worship whenever he removes it.
Anyone struggling in any walk of life can come out with Ganesh’s grace by wearing 8 Mukhi rudraksha. Brings positivity and reduces hostility. It can also reduce the effects of Shani when worn in conjunction with 7-Mukhi rudraksha. It elevates a person mentally, physically and spiritually and makes him intelligent and wise, helping him to be successful in all areas and spheres of life.